Leading for change is different than leading for profit.
As social entrepreneurs and purpose-driven business owners, this shouldn’t surprise you but that doesn’t mean it’s easy. Even if you’re a
At some point, you’re going to have to LEAD.
Which is why I’m excited for you to meet Kari Enge, the
I had the pleasure of chatting with Kari about how to lead for social change – what she’s learned spending time with experts and from her own journey.
We also talk about:
- How she went from Mega Yacht Intern to Editor-in-Chief of Rank & File Magazine
- The intention behind her vulnerable and raw approach to Rank & File
- The necessity of pivoting and enduring multiple iterations (the “emotional rollercoaster” of entrepreneurship)
- People-first leadership + advice for purpose-driven business leaders
- How Rank & File serves its readers through inspiration and practical tools
- What’s coming up next for Rank & File and how you can be part of it
Obviously, a hub of resources and advice for people using business to change the world is close to my heart, and this one is a stellar example, to say the least, so I’m really excited to share this episode with you. Enjoy!!
Be sure to visit Kari and check out Rank & File over rankandfilemag.com for ALL the amazingness going on over there The specific articles and resources mentioned in this episode can be found here: Leadership with Simon Sinek, Mentor Whiplash with “Luni” Libes and the Rank & File Resources Page.
Thanks so much for being here – I’m sending you ALL my best,